Hey, I'm Michie.
I’m currently a product designer at Twitter on the Home Timeline team and run Archigrams. In a former life, I studied architecture at UCLA School of Arts and Architecture before switching gears to attend the SVA MFA Interaction Design Program.
I design, code, draw, and tinker with things. I'm excited to shape emerging technologies and everyday interactions to be more meaningful, accessible and human.
Some cool design things I've gotten to do:
- Prototype iOS apps in xCode at CodePath
- Design a card framework with Wildcard
- Intern with the YouTube Kids team at YouTube
- Launch a Kickstarter that's now become my Archigrams shop
- Apprentice as a dragon trainer (aka Consumer Products Design Intern) at DreamWorks
- Teach and direct a dance production for the Chinese Cultural Dance Club at UCLA
I love to read, dance (currently: ballroom), play catch with my toy poodle Mickey and travel.