Hey! I'm Michie.
I design, code, draw, and tinker with things. I'm excited to shape emerging technologies and everyday interactions to be more meaningful, accessible and human.
I’m currently a product designer at Twitter on the Home Timeline team and run Archigrams. In a former life, I studied architecture at UCLA School of Arts and Architecture before switching gears to attend the SVA MFA Interaction Design Program.
Some cool design things I've gotten to do previously:
- Prototyped iOS apps in xCode at CodePath
- Freelanced with Wildcard as a product designer
- Interned with the YouTube Kids team at YouTube
- Launched a Kickstarter that's now become my Archigrams shop
- Apprenticed as a dragon trainer (aka Consumer Products Design Intern) at DreamWorks
- Taught and choreographed dances and directed a dance production for the Chinese Cultural Dance Club at UCLA
On the side, I love to read, dance (currently: ballroom), play catch with my toy poodle Mickey and travel.